Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Classes, Bad Dreams, and Zzzz's


Well I had a bad dream this morning. Let me describe it to you... I wake up, spend several minuites looking for my watch to see what time it is. I leasurly(sp?) walk upstairs to check the time on the oven. it states that I should have started class four minuites ago. CRAP, Flying through the shower, I come to the realization that this is not a dream! This is reality.
The good news is that I made it to class before it was over and the Prof. was really laid back about it. A little tip for those of you out there who are going to college, don't watch that 70's show till 1:00 the night before class with a bunch of hardcore rednecks.
Last night I did have a dream though. It was a good dream, but if it has meaning I am so frustrated. Maybe just a hang over from the delightful-confusion before I left.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

miss you sam....especially on tues and wed. glad your doin so well at attending school.

Christina said...

wow samuel. what an experience. i miss you like craziness... not even funny. i wish you had a dang CELL phone so i could update you and vice versa. so much has happened since i last talked to you! hope classes are going well. love you, brother!